Sport Infoday partner search tool
This online tool aims to help you identify potential projects partners in the framework of the Erasmus+: Sport Programme.
This programme aims to:
- tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination;
- promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes;
- promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
Field of activity:
- Encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the European Week of Sport
- Encourage participation in sport and physical activity, especially by supporting the implementation of the EU Physical Activity Guidelines
- Promote the Dual Careers of Athletes, especially by supporting the implementation of the EU Guidelines on Dual Careers of Athletes
- Combat doping, notably in recreational environments
- Combat match-fixing, especially through the support to prevention, awareness-raising and cooperation among stakeholders
- Promote voluntary activity in sport
- Support innovative and educational approaches to contain violence and tackle racism, discrimination and intolerance in sport
- Improve good governance in sport
- Encourage social inclusion and equal opportunities in sport, especially by supporting the implementation of EU strategies, notably the EU Gender Equality Strategy and the EU Disability Strategy.
Actions funded are expected to result in the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices at European, national, but also at regional and local levels and to contribute to the development of a European dimension of sport.